Lychees - An Overview
Lychees from November to March? Yes please!
We have carefully chosen our 5 varieties of lychees to include only those that produce delicious fruit, can be successfully grown either in large pots or in the ground and fruit at different times between November and March.
- Baitaying (November and December)
- Erdon Lee (January and February)
- Chom Pogo (January and February)
- Kwai Mai Pink (February and March)
- Wai Chee (February and March)
If you grew one or two of each variety above, you could have lychees growing on your trees from as early as mid-November right the way to the end of March!
Buying one of each of the 5 lychee varieties makes a very special gift that will be treasured (and keep on giving!) for years to come.
Check out our Fruiting Calendar for more fruiting dates!